FUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venus Colony: Last Stop Bar

3 posters

Go down

Venus Colony: Last Stop Bar Empty Venus Colony: Last Stop Bar

Post  Sarah Isaacs Thu May 08, 2014 7:37 pm

The Last Stop Bar. A bustling bar which attracts all kinds to it. The bar is multifunction, it holds a restaurant as well as a place to order drinks, and a strip club behind closed doors in the back.

Sighing, Sarah sidled up to the bar, pulling up a stool and motioning for the bartender to bring her a drink. It really didn't matter what kind of drink it was. It had been a long week at her shop, and she was ready for her break. She just wondered where Bishop was at this point. She could really use a friendly face right about now.
Sarah Isaacs
Sarah Isaacs

Back to top Go down

Venus Colony: Last Stop Bar Empty Re: Venus Colony: Last Stop Bar

Post  Valtiel Fri May 23, 2014 1:57 am

People were bustlin' about as Wolf entered the Last Stop Bar, stopping a moment to take a look around. There was a fair amount of civilians moving about the bar, but from what she saw a majority were moving in and out of the restaurant area. When a hostess approached her, the dark-skinned woman motioned no in her direction as she proceeded towards the bar. By the time she got to it, a dark haired girl had claimed a sit and placed an order. Thinking nothing of it, Wolf settled down onto the stool left of the woman.

While she waited for the host to finish serving the woman Wolf brought up the PDA on her arm and tapped in a few keys. When nothing about her targets had changed on the main bounty page she shut it down and reached into her pocket. Wolf slid a cigarette out of its packet and settled it between her lips while she rummaged through one of her trench coat's brest pockets, and when she found the heavy zippo lighter she flicked it. Once, twice, four times before glaring down at it. It's for the best, her thought hissed, you wanted to quit any way. But it was calling.

"...Hey."
Wolf spoke gruffly before clearing her throat, a sign of her having not spoken a word in some time. She turned her burgundy gaze to the dark-haired woman beside her.

"Care to help a stranger in need? I need a light."
Valtiel
Valtiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kura Tue May 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Brejesha sniffed as she walked down the dark hallway, away from the room she had just left and her contractor. She ran her hands over her pockets, making sure everything was in place before pulling her clover cigarette from inside her jacket. The last one for awhile. She put it behind her ear as she strolled from the back and into the bustling bar and restaurant.

She stopped at a table that held a bunch of old men who were laughing and making a ruckus while playing cards and drinking stale beer. "So Jayce wanna deal me in?" She raised her dark hand as she sat and motioned the waitress  over as one of the men started dealing her in automatically. "Blue Nebula wouldja?" She ordered then rested all her attention on the cards in front of her.

"You fine gentlemen ready to lose again?"

They mumbled and smirked. "I think your lucks run out, cause we're feeling pretty lucky ourselves." They laughed and the games began.
Kura
Kura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Isaacs Wed May 28, 2014 10:40 pm

The bartender walked up to Sarah, sliding a drink her way as he took the cash that she had set on the bar for the drink. Turning her head at the gruff voice to her side, Sarah suddenly became mildly nervous and self conscious, noticing the rather rough looking woman that was asking for a light. "S-Sure. I can do that." She muttered as she fumbled in her pockets for the miniature blowtorch that she kept for the sole purpose of if and when she would need fire. She was a mechanic after all, never knew when she'd need a fire.

Pressing a button on the handle, a blue flame came into existence at the end of the torch. Holding it up, she waited for the woman to put her cancer stick to the flame so that she could put her torch back in her pocket. With her other hand Sarah lowered her hat to hide her face even further, trying to avoid looking the woman in the eyes.

Leaning back in his chair in the middle of the restaurant, Laiken placed his feet down on the table hard, legs crossed as he relaxed. Grabbing the nearest waitress by the collar, he grinned a toothy, slightly crazy grin at her as he pulled her as close to him as possible without tipping either of them over.

"Better get us our food pretty quick, if you value your health. I want only the best. Not sure what she wants, but get me some authentic earth cuisine. I don't care how you do it, just do it."

With that he turned the waitress around and shoved her, causing her to stumble as she attempted to regain her balance and dignity. He laughed a deep, cruel laugh and brushed one of the green bits of his hair out of his face, placing it snugly behind his ear.

"Should call that frightened girl back her Rivka. Forgot to allow her to get your order." With that he looked Rivka in the eyes with his own Cobalt Blue's, giving her a flirtatious wink.
Sarah Isaacs
Sarah Isaacs

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtiel Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Wolf startled at first as the girl beside her whipped out a mechanics torch. She raised a questioning brow but found herself halfly smirking while she lowered down to light the cigarette. After a breath inward to make sure the stick was burning properly, Wolf pulled away and straightened back up in her stool. As a kind curtesy she blew the smoke on the other side of where the two sat and away from the helping stranger.

"Thanks, doll."
She said in a much clearer and cheerful tone, tapping ash into a nearby ashtray. Taking a moment to look back at the girl Wolf caught her trying to bury her face and she couldn't but but snicker at the antic.

"Relax, I'm not gonna bite you."
The Bounty Hunter teased as she took in another huff of nicotine and blowing it to the side once more.

"You just helped me out, if I did any thing to you it would be buying you another drink or giving you a ride. So ease up friend."
The PDA on her arm beeped, causing her to look down and tap the screen a few times. Wolf turned her head over her shoulder to catch a new woman join a group of men at a card table. She wasn't the target so why did it beep? Turning her attention back to the device, she could only guess it was coming from either the restaurant or the club. Will just have to wait a bit longer, let them come to me. She thought bitterly as she reached into her pocket to pull out a crisp fifty bill.

"Hey barkeep, one Saturn Ice for me, just a hint of vodka. And get my friend here whatever she wants, if you'd be so kind."
Valtiel
Valtiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down