FUO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timeless Void 2.0

2 posters

Go down

Timeless Void 2.0 Empty Timeless Void 2.0

Post  Kura Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:11 pm

Time skip!
Kura
Kura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Timeless Void 2.0 Empty Re: Timeless Void 2.0

Post  Kura Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:40 pm

It was quiet and cold where she stood on her balcony while she stared up into the dark sky. She sucked in the cool air and slowly let it back out as she closed her eyes. Xukra was finally winding down after an eighteen hour day of research, working on a new, very intensive, lab project, all while receiving reports from the many Dusks she had hidden in the worlds.
It was a constant flow of information and the book she was keeping was almost full. She would have to get a new one soon, the silverette thought as she leaned forward on the banister. Lately she'd been so busy doing all of this, she had left running the castle to Fenexa, her fellow Superior.

------

The Obscurity rolled over in his bed and drew the covers back over his burgundy mop and blinked yellow/green hues until they closed again.

-----

In the gym, the lights were blaring overhead while Phoex laid under a bar of weights, bench pressing his maximum weight. He'd been working out to be able to deal with the mountains of enemies he'd been fighting with on missions. Xukra had been sending him out the most and on the most dangerous. The Dreamer didn't know if she was trying to break him with all the extra work or she already suspected he was hiding something from her.

He grunted as he came up on his last rep and hooked the bar above his head with some effort, Phoex sat up on the edge of the bench and just breathed a moment. He then picked up his water bottle and discarded tank top and wiped the glistening sweat from his face with it.

------

Myxia was currently standing in front of her mirror, her infamous confidence was shaking. She was pulling her heavy curls back and up, moving her head from side to side, wondering if she should cut the ridiculous impractical length.
The Goddess had been put on castle arrest after an accident she had caused during battle and almost got multiple fellow Nobodies killed trying to help her. What was worse it wasn't just being contained to the castle, it was only her part of the castle she could roam. It had been a month and in the beginning she would get visitors but not lately, she didn't know why and it was messing with her mental health.

Dropping her hair, it flowed around her as she refocused on her ample breasts. She pushed them up and thought about reducing them. Make them smaller so they wouldn't get in the way all the time. She could do it, she could shapeshift her body to make it not so voluptuous. In the mirror her eyes sparkled tears of insecurity.
Kura
Kura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtiel Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:07 pm

Luckily it had been an off day, so to speak, for the organization. Xaldin had declared he would take over the next set of missions himself, much to her amazement and gave their castle free reign for the next three days. Fenexa was grateful as she handed the Organization XIII member the paperwork that had been forwarded to her regarding her comrades' progressions for him to look through. A three day pass of leisure had been a godsend, especially for this stressed out crew.

The Isotope wasn't going to let it slip by; the Void crew needed the rest.

With most of the Nobodies off doing their own thing, Fenexa herself stood in front of the large computer monitor, eyes reflecting over the various codes being sent to her via from Argon City within the Grid.

------------------------------

There was a lowkey rumble of a growl from above Xukra's balcony. Dark clouds moved away from the full moon to reveal the hunkering, full-bodied loup that sat at the top of her tower, red eyes feral and glowing. When he realized it was the silverette the growl turned softer, trying its best to form a word. Unfortunately in this form Nixrene couldn't speak. Instead he opted for a soft and friendly huff of a greeting.

------------------------------

Eratrx whistled as he watched Phoex's workout from the sidelines. He sat crossed legged on a materialized excercising wall he formed himself, hands placed in the front pockets of his jacket. He didn't understand why the queen bitch was pushing him so hard, let alone sending him out on a crapton of hard labored missions. Since their moving here he had jumped on her shit about it, demanding and pressing the issue, no answers coming from Xukra's lips. It pissed him off. But he had never asked Phoex's opinion on the matter either, least til now.

"Sooo, can I ask. Why is she doing this to you? Why are you letting it happen, Pho?"

----------------------------

Camouflage was a wonderous thing. It had helped conceal her presence as she moved through the castle halls. It had been what, a month, since she had seen Myxia last. According to the deed of her imprisonment there had been an accident of some sort she had supposedly caused. Glixal herself hadn't been on the mission, having been issued a mission elsewhere in the world. When she had gotten back to the castle Nixrene had told her what had happened and every one was told Myxia had been put in solitary confinement of sorts, to Glixal's dismay. She had had enough of not seeing the bubbly Goddess skipping through the halls, of her partner in crime not being out and about and happy, and godammit she was going to go check on her friend whether these tightasses liked it or not.

As she rounded the corner into the corridor Myxia's room was located, the ex-Hun hissed at the guarding Dusks, causing them to scurry away from their post. When the forms where out of sight Glixal warped a path through the wall into the Goddess' quarters, just in time to see her admiring herself.

"Hubba hubba babe. Didn't think I'd get a peep show on a rescue mission."
Valtiel
Valtiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kura Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Xukra straightened and looked around to pinpoint the noise in the darkness. She then looked up. If you're smart, you always look up. When she saw the large familiar figure resting on her spire, Xukra smiled and flipped her hood back, letting her hair spill out around her and unveiling her glowing jade eyes.

"What are you doing lurking above my balcony, my Lobos."
The silverette gestured for the giant manwolf to join her. It was so good to see him at the end of her long day.

------
The alarm went off like a siren that jerked the Obscurity awake. His hand reached out from under the blanket and accidentally knocked the clock over. Luxan rolled onto his back, not caring about the clock, as he ran his hand over his face and blinked his eyes slowly. He stared up into the dark for a long time. He wondered if he could just go back to sleep for a little while longer, just a little longer was his last thought as he drifted back out.

-----

Phoex got up from the bench while looking at Eratrx. He stretched his arms and back before walking over to his blonde friend and sitting down, resting against the wall. He was biting his lip not sure how to answer the question. Putting the tank top beside him, the Dreamer fiddled with his bottle before he took a long drink of water, furrowing his brows.

"I have some ideas why, but she's never said anything, so I can't be sure." He ruffled his hair into his normal fohawk and smiled brightly at the Raver.

"It's fine though. If I stay on my toes and in the gym I can handle it."

-----
Myxia almost jumped out of her skin and her reflex had her grabbing the dress that was flung over the chair and covered her front as best she could. It was to late to stop the single tear that had been welling up from falling down her cheek, leaving a wet trail. She looked at Glixal with embarrassment.

"H-Hi!"
The Goddess rubbed her cheek as she smiled waveringly. "Is my sentence over?" it took everything in her not to move forward.
Kura
Kura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtiel Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:14 pm

There was a loud noise coming from the behind the wall to her right; Luxan's room. That was odd, wasn't it late? Or was it morning? Fenexa rubbed her tired eyes. Time was becoming lost to her the more she worked both her position as a Superior and a User inside Kevin Flynn's world. She collapsed into the chair behind her, a great and heavy sigh slipping through her lips. A naked hand brushed through her loose bangs before massaging at her temples. Oh if only she could just slip under the desk and take a forty-five minute nap. Or sixty. Even a day. A week.

She couldn't though, both of her worlds would fall into chaos.

Fenexa looked at the wall adjacent of her own, wondering if the Obscurity was getting up.

----------------------------------

Another huff filled with puppy-like excitement escaped his mawl and soon Nixrene was climbing his way down, careful not to tear up the surface of the castle walls. Four feet effortlessly touched the balcony ground before the garou stood up on his hind quarters, becoming a hulkering giant above his superior. Nixrene clenched his jaw tight as he began to fight the transformation back into his human form, his palms shaking and claws trying to retract. There was a gutteral sound escaping the back of his throat as if he were trying to scream. After struggling for several minutes to fight his newfound power, the Lobos was man once more.

"I'm sorry if I startled you."

The blonde breathed as he fought tried to compose himself. When he found himself settled he approached Xukra, taking her left hand in his own and planting the softest of kisses upon her knuckle.

"With the moon at full capacity this form will not last long, so I apologize in advance if I morph back into the furry form. Pray tell, how have you been, my love?"

The Raver puffed out his right-side cheek at the answer he was giving, an obvious sign of not accepting Phoex's response.

"It's not fair to you though! You're the only one she's pushing. It's like she's trying to break both your body and mind and, and, and it's just not faaaaaair."

Eratrx groaned, his brain hurting him as he tried his best to think of all the possibilities to why Xukra was hard laboring his buddy. He fell into Phoex's lap at that moment and wrapped his arms around his waist, face burrowing into his side.

Glixal's teeth were bright and shiny as she smiled at Myxia's antics to dress herself. As the Goddess fumbled about she began striding through her room, inspecting all the here-there things she had never seen before.

"Mmmm. Not quite love, not officially anyway. I'm here of my own accord to check on you, possibly even bust you out. Keeping you locked in here for weeks is just rude. Oh?"

The green-haired bandit stopped in her trail to look at Myxia, catching the running trail and cheek rub.

"Oh honey, no. This just will not do."
Valtiel
Valtiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kura Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:05 am

She watched as Nixrene painfully changed back from his werewolf form. Xukra touched his face and her smile grew into a huge delighted grin at the term of endearment.

"You don't have to fight it, go ahead and let it go."
The Executioner ran her hands down his shoulders and down his torso as she stepped closer, she put her nose to his.

"My day...has been very very long."

-------

Luxan jerked awake and sat up, he realized the alarm never turned off. So he leaned forward and laid over the edge of the bed, grabbing the screeching clock and turned the darn thing off. He look at the face and sighed. It was only 3:30 in the morning.

"Sooo early..."

He groaned out. The Obscurity couldn't remember why he had set the alarm for three in the morning. Replacing the clock on the end table, Luxan then flopped on his stomach after turning on the bedside lamp, the dim light sweeping over the bed.

------

A deep laugh rumbled in his throat as his arms automatically folded around Eratx's body, bringing him tighter against the Dreamer. Phoex turned his face and buried it in the soft blond locks and rested there, breathing in the scent slowly.

"Thank you for wanting to protect me..."
Hi voice quieted for a moment before he whispered as low as possible. " I do know something. I am keeping it from our Superiors. But they'd never be able to guess. So I deserve the suspicion."

------

The pink haired deity broke. Myxia ran to Glixal and gripped the front of her shirt while she put her face into her chest. The Goddess started shaking and full on crying, soaking the cloth.
Her breathing hitched and she looked up in those candy eyes with her own filled to the brim, blurring her vision.

" Missed you"
Kura
Kura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valtiel Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:01 pm

She couldn't help but laugh at the alarm blaring next door. This wasn't an usual hour for Luxan to be getting up, least that she knew about. And hearing the siren continue for several minutes the Isotope believed he was struggling to do so. Fenexa stood from her chair and approached the wall that connected their rooms and gave a light knock upon it.

"If you continue to fight it, you'll never get up."

--------------------------------

"Well if I did that then I'd probably be stuck in that form forever, running through the woods, bringing you dead Heartless as a fetch item."

His lips formed a toothly grin within her hand. When she began to pet him his body slackened under her palms, at complete and total ease. Nixrene leaned down as he pressed his own nose to hers to return the kind gesture.

"Seems like most of your days have become long."

The Lobos raised his arms and wrapped them around his waist, pulling her in closer to his body.

"What is it you're working on now, love?"

Eratrx's body tightened at the touch, the smallest of squeaks muffled into the fabric of Phoex's pants. His cheeks turned a tint of pink.

"Y-yeeeeah well, you're welcomed."

The Raver replied as he snuggled himself closer to his friend, using his side as his personal pillow. But he perked at what Phoex spoke then and eventually turned his body around to lay on his back as to face the other.

"What does that mean, Pho? You know something?"

Glixal's face went from smirking to an absolute confused form, lilac hues lighting up in surprise at the sudden form that pressed against her own. She wasn't used to physical contact all that often and she was startled at first. When realization at the situation hit the hun finally raised her arm and began stroking the top of the Goddess' hair in an assuring manner.

"I missed you too, missy. There, there, go ahead, get it out of your system."

Her face upturned to anger then at the Superiors decision to lock away such a kindheartedly Nobody. How dare they, how daaaare they just leave her alone like this!

"I'm getting you out of here today whether they like it or not! Fuck 'em, you deserve much better than this."
Valtiel
Valtiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down